DMC-03 Dynamic Microphone
Dynamic microphone with rugged all-metal construction. Unidirectional capsule suitable for vocals and recording applications.
On/Off slide switch
Supplied in ABS flight case
Supplied with 5m XLRF to 6.3mm mono jack lead
Supplied with microphone stand adaptor
Chord im07 vocal/instrument microphone
The Chord IM07 offers staggering performance for it’s very modest price. It’s flat grille and high SPL capability make it ideal for miking up electric guitar amps and cabs.
Frequency Response: 40hz – 15khz.
Impedance: 600 ohm.
Connector: 3 pin XLR.
Dimensions: 157mm x 32mm (diameter).
Supplied with foam lined ABS case and mic stand clip.
Citronic RM06 ribbon microphone
Studio ribbon microphone for recording vocals or instruments. The ribbon element operates without a plate charge or onboard preamp and so does not require phantom power.
Recordings are smooth, free from circuit noise and distortion with a wide frequency range close to that of condenser microphones. The bi-directional polar pattern can be used to combine direct and reflected sound to produce a more natural response.
VH2 DUAL HANDHELD MICROPHONE WIRELESS SYSTEM
A dual channel VHF wireless microphone system with a half-width 1U receiver and 2 handheld transmitters.
Up to 50m range
Supplied with batteries and jack lead
Note: Maximum of 2 VHF frequencies can be operated in combination
Power supply : receiver 10Vac 250mA (supplied)
Battery : handheld transmitters 9V, PP3 (1 each, supplied)
Maximum range 50.0m
Output connections XLR, 6.3mm jack
S/N ratio >85dB
Dimensions : handheld transmitter 270 x 45mmØ
Dimensions : receiver 45 x 210 x 180mm
Weight : handheld transmitter 190g (no battery)
Weight : receiver 573g
QTX Sound VN1 Headset Wireless Microphone VHF
The N1 from QTX Sound is a single channel VHF wireless microphone system with a half-width 1U receiver and 1 beltpack transmitter with a headband headset microphone.
• Connections: 3.5mm mono jack (transmitter), 3.5mm mono jack(microphone), Balanced XLR output, 6.3mm jack output
• Carrier Type/Frequency Range: VHF 174.1-201.4MHz
• Operating Frequency: 174.5MHz
• Transmitter Switch: Power / Mute / On
• Transmitter RF emission: <10mW
• Microphon Capsule type Condenser – cardioid response
• Frequency stability: ±0.005%
• Maximum deviation: ±30kHz
• Audio frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
• Signal to noise ratio: >85dB
• Audio dynamic range: >80dB
• T.H.D.: =0.2%
• Maximum range: 50m
• Operating temperature: -10ºC to +50ºC
• Transmitter Battery: 9Vdc, PP3
• Microphone power supply 3V phantom from beltpack